Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
IntegraSiR on Aug/11/02 said:
Is it just me or dose everyone with an itr always ****y and think they are the best cause they own one. Thats the way it is around here. WOW, you have a rare car...Wait I can buy a type r engine. What the itr owners paid for their car I can do to my rs and it would be somewhat cheaper.
sorry but i think its just you on this one. well at least that is how i see it. my basic view on this whole nice car asshole attitude is this. it doesnt matter what kind of car the person is, if they are an asshole they are an asshole, no matter what. my bet is if this guys and asshole in a type r, then he's gonna be an asshole in a pinto, vdub bug, or any other car. a car doesnt make someone an asshole, they make themselves that.

Man, youre so wrong about these old guys with fast cars. I have a 62 year old uncle who has a WRX and drives that thing fast as hell, and probably better than most of us could since he is also heavily into AutoX and places way up when he races. Theres two types of 60 year olds, theres the old decripit guys who live in retirement, and the 60 year old that still runs/mountain bikes/drives fast. Man, my uncle may be 60, but he's in better shape than most 30 year olds I know lol.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.