Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it's been a week since i sold her, and i miss her very much so...and now the worse news..so i get 9500 for her, its respectable...well i figure "ohhhh fatty downpayment on a car right?" WRoNG! my dad gave me his s10, and 3k to spend on it and they're keeping the rest of the money...so i was gonna save the 3k towards something, but i can't do that lol, so im spendin it all on the s10, so that's right, i'll be driving a pimped out truck for awhile...oh well...the rsx r don't come out for awhile...

·
Registered
618 Posts
omg bro..u got nooooo clue. I've been 3 months without my teg or a car. After my accident i've been getting driven around everywhere. Im pissed at my autobidy man cuz my car should have only taken like 3 weeks instead of 3 months. What a jerk off. Anyway, life without it sucks. Espically when i see another teg driving on the road.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I feel ya bro, f**k.... i got in a major accident after takin the teg outta the body shop for only a month and now totaled!!!!! it totally sucks... everytime i cruise around i see all those damn civics and miss smoking them. AHHHHHHHHHh! But im gettin another teg, but all over again. Life does suck without it.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Yeah for real. Be lucky you have a car. I am also carless right now

·
Registered
708 Posts
wowho...we should start a club! lmao. ya, everytime im driving my rental cavalier, and i see a car w/ hot chiks in it..that i usually pull next to and play mr. pimp..im ashamed! its like..going from teg to cavalier. its just wrong!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts