Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this up due to all the recent hater/robbings :(.

1) Teg gets bought by loving owner.
2) Owner finds out that he loves his car, and that the previous owner didn't. Sets out fixing mistakes, even though the teg still pulls through fine.
3) Owner begins to modify, people see his car and their like "OH sh*t DUDE, tite car" (everyone luvs our tegs :p)
4) Haters driving Geo Prisms, egg or throw bricks at the car. You either find out and give them hell, or take it like a man, and keep on trucking, just like the teg.
5) Teg is looking tite, show material with plenty of go. You stare at it before you go to sleep.
6) Wake up, teg is gone, you panic, but knew it was gonna happen ( =( lot of people say that.)
7) Find the teg, everything is stripped, teg keeps on trucking.

The End :p.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
haha sounds like your teg has been through some tough times.. Better give it some TLC

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Na man, thats R E S P E C T (man i have no life) for all the people who been through it. Im on number 3, previous owner actually loved the car =).

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I can related what you described there is pretty much what I go through up to #5, skipping #4.
Owning a teg is like having a bf/gf lots of other BS to go along with it lol

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
you forgot to mention the step where the new owner finds Team-Integra.net, and THEN falls in love with the car all over again.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
94OBD1Vtec on Apr/16/04 said:
you forgot to mention the step where the new owner finds Team-Integra.net, and THEN falls in love with the car all over again.
+1

·
Registered
474 Posts
well my car hasnt been stolen egged or bricked but it has been taco'ed before.. lets just say my car doesnt like taco bell as much as i do.. lol

·
Registered
284 Posts
im lucky i think the person that owned my teg before me was a female driver that was very cautious and a good owner. bc my car is pretty much flawless. except where the damned ppl at the dealership hit a yellowish orange pylon around my back bumper....ewwwww

·
Registered
284 Posts
yeah a few of my friends have bimmers but they dont hate, they help me plan :D. besides i helped my best friend turbo his bimmer the least he could do is help me plan stuff for the teg.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't get the eggs, but I have gotten tomato's and a bottle broken on the hood, as well as numerous occasions where I have had to clean up the spit....

·
Registered
278 Posts
mine just caught on fire twice.... luckly both times i was there to save her n keep her rolling... almost puked when she was burning.... take the good times with the bad i guess

1 - 20 of 33 Posts