Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been waiting for this day for a while now to post these pics of my car, its been about 3 years no that ive wanted a teg and have been working to get everything that i thought would make the perfect looking ride, i just got it painted lexus absolute red, just put my 17's on last weekend and im thinkin of droppin it another half inch or an inch, let me knwo what yall think of my work.

before 17's

after 17's

just to let yall know it wasnt to nice outside today so these pics dont do the paintjob any justice, on a bright day it is amazing to lookat, ill post so more pics up on a better day

snapped this one pic off at my therapists office i have no idea why, and yes i do go to a therapist.

my two babys, ashley and integra- took this one last night after it snowed here in GA,
ashley decided to run from the pic since it was like 30 degrees.

for u guys that saw my old post about the orange peal, i took it back and had those beatches wet sand it haha, it looks hella better.

thats it for now, ill be posting more up when it become sunny round here so keep a look out, thanks alot ti for ur help on guiding me into the right direction and keepign me away from rice!

·
Registered
470 Posts
VERY nice. But I'd say don't drop it anymore, or you're gonna have serious problems with that first curb!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
o ya i have a really crappy camera but i mean i work with what i got ya know? ya i might jsut keep it the same hieght im not sure, im rollin on some maxspeed coils they def arent the best out there but for 119 bucks man it really isnt that bad of a ride, and i have had gc's on my old car so i can compare. and jennifer ill def give u a ride sometime

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya im in the works for a rear lip but i want the 98+ rear bumper with the ww lip cuz somethin about the 94-97 rear doesnt look so good i dunno but i gotta save up some cash for that, and im also savin up for either a bw wing or a type r im debating between the two. ga ppl represent. erik

·
Registered
449 Posts
Very nice, now I cant wait to get mine painted, think im gonna go with the S2000 Red, but I like black tegs also.
But for the meantime its gonna be in black primer, finish up the molding that was shaved a year ago just not completed and the rain gutters on top are gonna be shaved. Like to see more pics in the bright sunshine!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.