Team Integra Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
that last pic is sickkk it makes it looked like the cars were moving when i scrolled down to it lol. Add some blurr to that and itd be perfect! nice teg, i really envy the blue! plus i always wanted a lude. lucky man

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
ok i made a quick sad attempt to touch this one up. as good as i could do in iphoto.
thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
i've definitely neglected this thread for awhile. got some new tires. bfg super sport. the stock clutch disc exploded about a month ago
it had about 125000 miles so yeah. replaced it with an exedy stage 1/pressure plate and an itr flywheel. i've broken it in and the car is better than ever. also got some carbon nrg hood struts. very nice. I hope to have some more updates soon. i.e. s2 retro completion. front/rear bumper paint and paint-less ding removal.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Update! got rear ended a few weeks ago by a truck at a stop sign. luckily the speed was < 25 mph. got enough cash from the dude to paint my front AND rear bumper. still looking for a new rear bumper so i can get it done...i already have a new front bumper. front license plate and emblem holes will be shaved:)

installed carbon fiber hood struts.

upgraded rear strut bar to black pwjdm and cut trunk plastics for seamless install.

upgraded 22 mm ITR sway to a 23 mm and couldn't be happier.

car now has 130,150 miles and still going.

Ill be installing a bunch of new bushings soon so that'll be fun.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
ahhh... i see i was trying to figure out what happened to the rear bumper... i havent been on here in basicly since i sold the teg...

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Took the carbon kit off, added mud flaps and some gramlight 57s.

iPhoto edit

civic Ferio passenger seat installed. pass recaro in my closet now:0)

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
letsdrive on Nov/02/10 said:
Took the carbon kit off...
are you selling the cf kit?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 · (Edited)
I Still Own This Car!!!
decided to do an update since ive had so much free time this last year...tried to fill in the gaps of any events/changes chronologically. text for now, pics maybe later.

Rebuilt Trans 2013
I could hear the bag of marbles the input shaft bearing had become so it was time to upgrade.
Wavetrac LSD
JDM ITR 4.7 Final Drive
LS 5th gear
New Bearings
Synchrotech carbon synchros
replaced gc/koni setup with TEIN street advance coilovers

Rear ended by semi on freeway during morning rush hour, RIP UKDM tail light :(
got some money from insurance and fixed but changed it to salvage title, oh well

Hydroplaned by house, pulled a 180 and jumped a curb/median to the opposite side, breaking a gramlight.
I was able to drive home but replaced right front spindle and right trailing arm
replaced wheels with SSR Type-C

Rebuilt Engine at 211,400 miles
already installed
BLOX type A cams
BLOX cam gears
BLOX dual valve springs

NEW STUFF
ITR intake valves
BLOX hi comp exhaust valve
USDM ITR piston

K-tuned CMC reservoir
TCSportline carbon hood

replaced steering rack
deleted PS, added
chase bays PS delete kit

3rd gear had become impossible to shift. the problem, started with a slight grind about a year after the rebuild. This took alot of the fun out of driving my little go kart. First week of the year I pulled the transmission to replace the 3rd gear hub and slider along with a fresh synchro set. car runs great again.

rebuilt all the brake calipers
added flasher module for third brake light
reworked stereo setup BOSS sound system

current mileage is 261,200 and still ripping.
paint is definitely looking rough in spots but paint cant keep waiting i guess, lol

61 - 77 of 77 Posts