Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
letsdrive on Mar/02/10 said:
Quote: nfg177 on Mar/02/10dood those seats are DOPE!!! They are the ones i wanted to get hahaha

thanks. ill let you sit in whichever one you want if i see ya

FOR SURE DOOD!!! I bet there super comfortable!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice doods congrats on da seats. Igotta get my passenger side brackets & rails so I can put on da other recaro type r. Man these hug me really good it's may be becuz Im overweight LOL. I love my recaros wohoo. It's weird we all got recaro seats about da sametime huh

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Good choice on the seats for an ssbp. I think I would go with the red pair, but I think at times they would feel like a little "much." Nice car, great sound from the exhaust.

·
Registered
988 Posts
did you just pick up those Recaro's? I'm pretty sure I jst saw those for sale....them some ballars seats!!!

I luv my red ones but thinking about getting some buckets. Probably Buddy Club but would deff luv some Spoon buckets

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
ImInteginIt on Mar/02/10 said:
Nice doods congrats on da seats. I gotta get my passenger side brackets & rails so I can put on da other recaro type r. Man these hug me really good it's maybe becuz Im overweight LOL. I love my recaros wohoo. It's weird we all got recaro seats about da sametime huh

they hug you like they love you friend.

Quote: regdog77 on Mar/02/10 nice seats. how do you like the obx twin loop? i am thinking about getting the exact same setup as you.

im still liking it. cant beat the price and its actually one of OBXs few good products. i have some sound clips a few pages back.

Quote: zrk808 on Mar/02/10 are those 55 series tires?
205/50/15

went driving around after work today and oh man i love these seats
!!!! my driver seat is so low i can actually rest my arm on the door armrest while driving! steering wheel down completely and no knee knockin....

Im also waiting for a couple things from ups, so ill have another update shortly. thanks for all the comments again guys.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Update!

Got my new skunk rear lower tie bar. Anodized to match my lcas I alread have.

and I got a couple blox cam seals. Fancy one will go on the prelude.

that's all for now. More to come.

·
Registered
191 Posts
AAAHHHH I envy you, I love the color of your teg, I wanted that color also, but went with white, I like mine also, but your is sssooooo nice! Keep up the awsome work, im lovin it!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
ImInteginIt on Mar/05/10 said:
Thnx Derek for helping me wid my cam seal plug I owe u!

just buy me lots of food!

Quote: TougeGSR on Mar/06/10 AAAHHHH I envy you, I love the color of your teg, I wanted that color also, but went with white, I like mine also, but your is sssooooo nice! Keep up the awsome work, im lovin it!
thanks man.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
haven't updated for awhile....
I'm still waiting to finish retro till i get new bumper painted.
planning to get new tires soon and start replacing FLCA bushings.
a couple pictures from today on the iphone.

went and took couple photos with some friends tonight, but they're on his camera. you'll see those soon enough.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
More pictarz!!!!!.
Mini photo shoot after last weeks meet. Silver is ImInteginit(Jorel) and white is ixcocoyxi(coy).

41 - 60 of 77 Posts