Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
db7teg on Jan/19/10 said:
nice car. I have the obx twin loop too... I was wondering if you are running any resonators on it
I'm running a 22" magnaflow resonator. Thanks for the comments guys. I hope to have some good updates for you guys real soon.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I've been cleaning up my exhaust. I repolished my obx twinloop.

..and I re "heat" wrapped my exhaust. I mostly do the for the sound insulation. It really helps smooths out the exhaust tone kinda like a resonator. Plus it cuts cabin exhaust noise.

San Diego is getting pissed on the week! Even tornado warnings in oceanside north Escondido area! Here's the storm rolling in again.

·
Registered
298 Posts
If I didn't get white this would be the colour I would have gotten. Nice job I I'm going to copy you and wrap my exhaust too :D.

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
if you could have found one

I've had my SSBP for 4.5 years now and I still have yet to even see another one since I've had it

Derek, nice work on the car.... love the additions you've made

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ok, I've been real busy and was sick for a week and a half so I've neglected my car. I've actually been working on the prelude so don't get mad at me now

once again thanks guys for the kind comments....

I finally got my rewrapped and repolished exhaust back on and thought id throw up some sound clips. again its jdm 4-1, 2.5" oval magnaflow cat, 2.5" stainless k-teller piping, 22" magnaflow resonator, obx twinloop and heat/sound wrapped w/ thermotec copper wrap.
oh yeah...its hard to film and drive so no shifting guys sorry.

bit of sand, bit of 2nd
http://www.youtube.com/v/zNGZIcNGKtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&
bit of 3rd
http://www.youtube.com/v/N7uTFW9P3cU&hl=en_US&fs=1&
2nd gear. dont mind the lean spike its fixed...my foot lifted a bit as well.
http://www.youtube.com/v/naXK8AI2uXY&hl=en_US&fs=1&

i hope to have a REAL legit update soon for you guys. namely my s2000 hid retro. hate to be a lagger, but now that i got the prelude done back to the teg!!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
thunder2709 on Jan/07/10 said:
Quote: BrokeDC2 on Jan/07/10looks nice bro. when are you getting the lip kit painted? I have the same sides on my gsr.

the sides and rears are CF, so i would hope never
oh i thought they were just black. my bad.

·
Super Moderator
5,714 Posts
Is that a wideband?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
LightningTeg on Feb/06/10 said:
Is that a wideband?

Yes, innovate lc-1/ g3 gauge. And don't mention it's all over the place I know. I fixed it. I had to adjust my vafc back to the 2.5" setup since I was rockin the itr exhaust for awhile and had it tuned for that. videos were before the "retune". I was just excited to have my exhaust back on!

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
letsdrive on Jan/13/10 said:
Alright... I got alittle done. Installed my nrg quick release/hub and momo tuner wheel. It's so nice to have the wheel a tad closer. Feels nice and controlled. Nice upgrade coming from a cut up stock wheel! Here's a picture.

next update I'll be my s2k retrofit! Stay tuned.
what did you do to the rings around your cluster? looks neat

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
integraGSBoy on Feb/06/10 said:
Quote: letsdrive on Jan/13/10Alright... I got alittle done. Installed my nrg quick release/hub and momo tuner wheel. It's so nice to have the wheel a tad closer. Feels nice and controlled. Nice upgrade coming from a cut up stock wheel! Here's a picture.

next update I'll be my s2k retrofit! Stay tuned.

what did you do to the rings around your cluster? looks neat
Silver sharpie pen!!! It's almost like a paint pen.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
alright small update for yall...
ive put my s2000 retro on hold until i get the bumper i purchased painted! the retro is all in pieces and ready to put together.

i kinda drove over a jack in the box drive-thru curb w/ my front driver wheel and hit one of those metal poles filled with concrete. i know sounds stupid but the sun was blinding me and i was looking straight ahead and could not see a pole. the drive-thru guy said someone did the same thing like 15 min before me.

so basically i made a dent in the center of the bumper, some minor oil pan dents, crack in my carbon side skirt, and a dent to my pride...sounds worse than it is, really.

not everything is bad though
i got my supertech valve guides, arp head studs and blox cam seal. im looking forward to tearin the motor apart for the rebuild. ive gathered probably 95% of parts for the rebuild!

im gonna pick up some energy bushings so i can replace the cracked stockies in the front lcas. stuff is gonna start happening soon and im excited.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
ok got an update!
switched it up and actually spent some money on the inside of the car. plus ive always wanted these since i first saw them.

drivers side is a SR3 and passenger is a SRD. i feel like im piloting a jet now.

pretty hard to follow up but heres the bumper i bought. i started sanding and ill post pics when i shave the holes and primer.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
nfg177 on Mar/02/10 said:
dood those seats are DOPE!!! They are the ones i wanted to get hahaha
thanks. ill let you sit in whichever one you want if i see ya

21 - 40 of 77 Posts