Team Integra Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
coldfire on Apr/12/10 said:
Sweetness. Now that its springtime (feels like summer) we need to get all these tegs together again. Sounds like its time for another indy meet!
I'm down. But I'm still waiting on a bunch of goodies I ordered, then I can put everything on.... hopefully in the next week or two. End of the month will be hectic for me (business reviews and finals). Unfortunately I didn't make it to the last meet, but I want to make it to the next. Early May would be best.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
After the first week in may would be best for me. I won't have my teg by then but I'll be done with classes so I'll have a lot more free time. Will also have the bike back up and running so I'd probably want to bring it up to indy. only thing I'll have to consider is what my community service schedule will look like. Yeah, I've been a bad boy. the 8th is a complete wash no matter what. But I should know my schedule this week so I will start a new thread and throw out an exact date at that point. NO MORE DOWNTOWN PARKING GARAGES AS THE MEET POINT EITHER! That was an effing mess.

·
Registered
713 Posts
coldfire on Apr/23/10 said:
After the first week in may would be best for me. I won't have my teg by then but I'll be done with classes so I'll have a lot more free time. Will also have the bike back up and running so I'd probably want to bring it up to indy. only thing I'll have to consider is what my community service schedule will look like. Yeah, I've been a bad boy. the 8th is a complete wash no matter what. But I should know my schedule this week so I will start a new thread and throw out an exact date at that point. NO MORE DOWNTOWN PARKING GARAGES AS THE MEET POINT EITHER! That was an effing mess.
I'm good with not even going downtown. **** downtown. I avoid it at all costs. Its complicated (one ways and parking garages, tough to find stuff). I vote to meet near the less dense areas of indy. Greenwood, castleton... hell, even noblesville.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like this has turned into a meet thread, but Im going back to the original topic.

My 95 GSR bought in 07 and daily driven (weather permitting) since. So far its stock besides HID's, WS2 Exhaust, and Mishimoto radiator. Gonna start some modifications this summer. Ordering suspension soon along with bushings and new tires. Thought about making a build thread but theres just so many on this site now I doubt anyone's interested in my bucket. Got a lot going on this summer but I will try to make it to a meet if you guys have one.

·
Registered
232 Posts

Well, bought her in Feb 2010. I keep working on her whenever I get time between the wifey and kiddo. There is about to be a brand new Jegs Racing Booster seat if I can get the right price....lol

The rundown:

1995 Acura Integra LS
Unknown on Motor B18B1
Transmission new after sometime last year (who knows
)
P/S delete w/manual rack conversion loop and A/C delete
Lowered on Ebay Coilovers
No-name Strut bar Refinished anodized red
Apexi N1 Replica (wish it was real)
Black Dash and Door panels
Custom Carbon Fiber DBL Din Delete plate

Sitting in the garage
B18B1 from an auto teggy with 76xxx miles
(it came with the starter, harness, a/c comp, exhaust, intake manni with throttle body, and torque converter attached)
All for around 200. And for an extra 20, the guy drove about an hour to bring it to me. Not a bad deal IMO

·
Registered
5 Posts

Bought it last week, 1997 LS. It has been 10 years since I have been here last. Dreams died with the death of my black 1995 LS. Use to go by the name of
Ottomatic95. After test driving this one i immediately remembered why i loved that car so much. I havent decided much of anything as far as mods go. still trying to decide if the 18's are staying or going, they look nice but the ride is rough, too rough for country living.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Heres mine, not much just got it a few weeks ago for $1400, needs some work, already put a bit into it.

Work and modifications already done when bought or i have done since include;

Full DC Sports Exhaust and headers
Cold Air intake
Tein Street Flex Coilovers both front and rear, lowered what looks to be about an inch, i cant tell
New Distributor Cap and rotor
New Rear engine mount with bolts(those bolts costed $57! talk about OEM price gouging)
Old Engine blew the guy gave me receipts where he had a JDM engine imported in and swapped, problem is the people who put the engine in left alot of things to be fixed which is the problem im running into now.
New Transmission
New Clutch with 7lb flywheel
new slave cylinder
Blackworks BWR Radiator
and thats it for now. As soon as everything is in 100% working order my planned modifications over the next year from first to last are.

Body work, getting the rust spots out and repainting.
Engine Rebuild with ARP Headstuds, JE Forged Pistons standard size, Skunk2 Alpha Connecting Rods, Skunk2 Pro series Cams and cam gears, WeaponR intake Manifold.
Then I will start putting together parts to boost it.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts