Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the other forums have threads of people showing off their wheels, engines, and what not. I figured we could use one showing off the Indiana integras.

Here's mine. Some of you have probably already seen it..no ricer comments please. lol

I would like to know your opinions though on my tails though. Should I put the red tails back in? I like the look of the altezzas at night but not as much during the day.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I'm at school right now but will post pics as soon as I get home. My car is a black '94 LS, all stock except for some crappy 5 spoke Zracing wheels from sears.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Randy, those wheels would actually look alright if it wasnt for that weird centercap on it..Is there any way to take it off?? Maybe you could find different ones that didnt stand out so much

·
Registered
19 Posts
No sadly, the centercap is a solid part of the wheel and there is no way that I know of to take it off. That's the part I really dislike about the wheels too. Oh well...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I shouldn't have referred to the central part of the wheel that is protruding as the centercap. The part I was referring to is just the odd design of the wheel that sticks out from the center. The wheels do actually have a hole in the center of them with no true centercap on them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
bmcteg - red tails look MUCH better on that color car
citrus - beautiful type-r
will get pics of mine up as soon as i find a more than a pos camera

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
About this Discussion
74 Replies
39 Participants
screamthepoetry
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing