Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Eclips3 on Sep/12/07 said:
Quote: Moose07 on Sep/12/07Here's one of the nicest teg out there.

LOL, how is one of the nicest tegs out there? Other than rims, a lip and a spoiler, whats soo good about it? Maybe im missing something.. something under the hood possibly? someone please fill me in on why this integra is so nice..
First of all I'm a fan of milano red tegs and an integra does not need to have all the gizmos out there or all the jdm-ness stuff to be the nice. I think the combination of how the paint is awesome looking and how the contrast between the black and red is not exaggerated is what makes it one of the nicest teg out there. I haven't seen another one with that exact configuration. If you do let me know. I like it that way and if you don't you can keep your comments to yourself or at least contribute to this thread.

·
Registered
56 Posts
lol, man.. its a pretty much stock car exterior wise.. Sure its been well taken care of, and has a nice paint job, but i dont see why its "one of the nicest tegs out there".

I do like the car, but i just dont see how its something to go crazy over and say that its "one of the nicest tegs" because its really not.. you must live in a place where theres no nice tegs around or something..

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
^stock exterior is in a lot of situations the better option rather then putting random **** on it.. where past a certain point is called rice.

If you take that to a show, it has a very good chance of winning awards, its not 'showy'-not overdone, small details, practical, it's clean, modest, well maintained, well restored, and has style. Style is sometimes hard to understand since it can vary from person to person.. and IMO it has style. And that is why its one of the nicest tegs i've seen.

Rarely you will see a car that looks that finger licking spank clean.

Just like putting on a fine italian suit, with a nice tie and nice shoes and a good haircut.. clean always beat 'showy' in my thoughts.

dont take offense to mi post, its only putting forth my reasoning for why its a really nice teg

·
Registered
324 Posts
i wish my teg was as clean as skwatoes, whew, between those pics and the r81 jdm pic b18ch1ck sent me... its hard to decide between us or jdm... but agian, skwatoes teg is just down right pretty to look at, very clean, the original lines of the car are so perfect i think that only a lip can accentuate them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.