Team Integra Forums banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

· Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Go to the info edit section of the album and remove the password. If its filled in we need the password for access

· Registered
424 Posts
yes but we can't get into cause you put a password on it or so it says...

"The owner of this album has protected it with a private password. If you know the password enter it in the box below. (Remember, this is NOT your member password but a key supplied by the album owner.)"

unlock the album by editin the album's preferences...

· Registered
2,310 Posts
elitevapor on Aug/13/02 said:
Ok so I just want one now. But Wallmart or anywhere else dosent carry them. I checked ebay - rip off. So does anyone know of a website i can find them at??? I'm looking for the us integra, not the jdm one. And a few other cars. Thanks.
Check this site. It has a wide range of different types of models.http://www.hlj.com/index.html

· Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
yeah now it works,looks good

vi3tgsrb0i on Dec/09/02 said:
Quote: tony4311 on Dec/09/02Go to the info edit section of the album and remove the password. If its filled in we need the password for access dang it you beat me again tony... hahahha

You've been making models alot havent you?

· Registered
59 Posts
Sonic Blue where did you get that blue JDM model? or who makes it?? and is it an RC or Nitro car?

· Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
I got the same model that your asking about except I didnt paint it blue(first page). I got mine on ebay though.

· Registered
1,740 Posts
Jay-RedIntegra on Dec/09/02 said:
Sonic Blue where did you get that blue JDM model? or who makes it?? and is it an RC or Nitro car?
lol.. its not blue out of the box.. its a Fujimi model kit.. for the R.. its just a model not meant to be played with in any way.. i searched the world for paint that matched applekat's super sonic blue..

i've actually been working on that kit for going on 3 years now.. i painted the underchassis and made the carpets when i got it.. then it was basecoat last year.. then this summer i painted it blue.. i dont think i'll add the clearcoat til next summer.. i'm lagging big time.. i've also run out of paint thinner.. which i'm too poor to afford.. he he...

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.