Team Integra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
ahh, a moonroof hole. Thats what i should have done. Instead i just painted a black area that represents the moonroof. hmm maybe i'll try and cut it anyway if it comes unglued that is.

turbo, i want to see that on the model you going to make an intercooler?

· Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
specialTEG on Jul/24/02 said:
hey i noticed how come people dont paint that part around the windows thats suppose to be black....too hard for u guys? =P
here's a little tip...parmenent marker...does wonders for tight spots
good idea

man RollingxNonstop those look awesome. i think I'm gonna have o bye another one. looking at these is giving me ideas.

· Registered
126 Posts
You guys dont even want to see mine, lol. Looks like crap. I bought 2 so maybe the second time around will be better.

· Registered
4,538 Posts
I painted the trim on my white one. Actually, I screwed it up the first time I tried it so I just painted the whole car black. Then I had to buy another one. If you are super careful then you can do it. I just used a very fine point felt tip marker for the trim. Much eaiser to do. It looks pretty good. I'll get some pics taken of them and post them. All these good looking cars are making me feel competitive. ;)

· Premium Member
9,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I'm starting to regret starting this thread.
Alot of these models put mine to shame

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.