Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
posted on vadriven

yeah i am in yorktown but you probably havnt seen me because i just got my car on the road..its the red first gen with a b18a

im thinkin oct 6th or 7th but that can always change to fit accomadations for people

but dont really have my mind set on a place ...give me ideas..im lookin for a place good for pics that we wont get harrassed at...

im lookin forward to this!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
ravenracer on Sep/24/07 said:
do it on va driven you will get alot more people, the va section on Ti is dead . Trust me on this one
I think Derek's right, we aren't around much because most of us have had our cars stolen, broken into, or something else and we aren't ready to deal with the headaches of owning another teg. Of course if people wanted to get together for BBQs and crap like that it's more likely to happen but you always have the chance of some stupid people showing up and ruining things.

We were the most active group in the area before we all had those aforementioned issues. Of course most of you weren't around to be part of that.

·
Registered
551 Posts
ubersonicblugsr on Sep/24/07 said:
Quote: ravenracer on Sep/24/07do it on va driven you will get alot more people, the va section on Ti is dead . Trust me on this one

I think Derek's right, we aren't around much because most of us have had our cars stolen, broken into, or something else and we aren't ready to deal with the headaches of owning another teg. Of course if people wanted to get together for BBQs and crap like that it's more likely to happen but you always have the chance of some stupid people showing up and ruining things.

We were the most active group in the area before we all had those aforementioned issues. Of course most of you weren't around to be part of that.
Haha...i'm glad I was able to make it to atleast a couple of meets with some of the OG crew.

·
Registered
130 Posts
People on VAdriven are saying a meet at Short Pump will be ended quick by police, mall security..But if anyone wants to give it a try i'll be there.
<------Vadriven username

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.