Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been laying in bed for hours on end at night thinking about this for the past few weeks. figured i'd share the distress with everyone else.

you win the lottery. let's say 100 million (amount's not that important...but you won a good chunk of money). so you basically have unlimited funds.

instead of going out and getting a porsche, or a lambo, or whatever every other lottery winner would buy...you decide to make your teg the sickest teg ever.

what do you do?

everything from exterior, to interior, to sound, to suspension to engine...all of it.
be realistic. (no dropping a Forumla 1 engine in there and calling it a day)
build it for drag or autocross? or daily driver

keep in mind weight and size of engine. keep the same basic chassis/shell. other than that...take it and run.

i apologize if this is a repost. i don't browse this specific forum very much. just thought it was a funky idea...

let's hear what you got.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
If I really won 100 million, I'd get another car, plain and simple. I don't love it that much.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'd modify my TeG to the MAX, use it for show, and have another TeG not modified as much. The rest would go into the back for a nice house.

93-TeG

·
Registered
117 Posts
1000hp type-r integ doing 6 sec 1/4 mile...on a fully modified b18c block able to withstand 50psi of boost (just fantasizing)

but really... im perfectly fine just getting a stock mint condition type-r with minor upgrades

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
if i got unlimited funds..id just leave my teg the way it is.. or if its like stock id just build it to look nice.. like a lip kit or however i please.. engine wise just like the usual like i/h/e and thats about it.. id put decent sounds in it..and nice rims..and thats it.. then id just myself a lambo..

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
PMP_C_TEG on Feb/02/04 said:
Quote: hpracing007 on Feb/03/04If I really won 100 million, I'd get another car, plain and simple. I don't love it that much. agreed
Blashempy!

Here's an idear: you could KEEP your Integra too!

Really, man, with over a million dollars, I'd hook mine up to the point I could honestly say there is nothing left to do, then I'd buy a goose feather car cover and store it in the garage for posterity...mainly so I could say, 'there's my first car I ever had, and I never made the mistake of selling it.'

I'd throw in one of those Dart B20s with an extended deck, maybe a Toda head and some Endyn Rollerwave pistons with like 14:1 compression (110 octane? No problem now). Some kind of really sick natural aspiration setup.

one thing is for sure: I could spring for that full rim and spare instead of the crappy temperary one.

·
Super Moderator
14,172 Posts
Other cars would be purchased but the teg would be kept and probably still be my favorite.

I never claimed to be right in the head

·
Registered
37 Posts
gospeedracer182 on Feb/02/04 said:
Quote: PMP_C_TEG on Feb/02/04Quote: hpracing007 on Feb/03/04If I really won 100 million, I'd get another car, plain and simple. I don't love it that much.
agreed Really, man, with over a million dollars, I'd hook mine up to the point I could honestly say there is nothing left to do, then I'd buy a goose feather car cover and store it in the garage for posterity...mainly so I could say, 'there's my first car I ever had, and I never made the mistake of selling it.'

I'd throw in one of those Dart B20s with an extended deck, maybe a Toda head and some Endyn Rollerwave pistons with like 14:1 compression (110 octane? No problem now). Some kind of really sick natural aspiration setup.

[/quote]
Take notes guys and gals, if you ever reach this much love for your teg...it's not a hobby anymore

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
If I had that I would make the teg into a monster 50 psi all the way and buy a porche 911 and paint it milano red.

·
Registered
874 Posts
This really has kept you from sleeping?

I mean it's a very interesting idea...and I've definitely thought about it before. But I don't see how it would keep you from sleeping.

I can't sleep because I'm thinking about how to improve my integra with the funds I have already...which are few.

If I did have that much money...I would try to fully modify the integra for racing only. Circuit (sp?) style racing most likely...I would give away my b18c1 with 123,000 miles and see if I could turbo an ls-vtec or jdm b18c5. Oh, and I'd enroll into racing school.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i'd drop in a H22 and then slap on a DRAG turbo and pay somebody (cuz i'd be rich and dont want the headaches) to build that beast from the ground up. Sway bars, coilovers, Z rated tires, all the bolt-ons I could buy and internal mods. Then id sent it off to have the inside converted into a mini entertainment system, dvd player and 4 screens, PS2... Then id speed past cops and laugh when they pull me over because if I lose my license i'd have my chauffer drive me around in my custom stretch integra limo, or just drive on the track i would build. HA HA!

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Iv'e thought about this too: First I would get a huge house with huge garage. Then I'd keep my car and buy a Supra,NSX,RSX,Type R,RX-7,Nissan 240 s15,Skyline GTR,S2000,350Z,All black of course, Rebuild and restore them fully. Then drive them all until I die because I hate all the new cars and I'm sure I will hate all the new cars that will come out. But I love my teg and it's not going anywhere ever..seriously.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts