Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for cutoff/beam pattern of LED bulbs in our projector lows as well as reflector highs.

Doing a lot of long night drives on two lane middle o nowhere roads. High output halogens + dedicated relay harness only do so much - esp when there's no cats eyes/reflectors on the road.

If you got pics would love to see them.
Link to a thread with pics also appreciated. Search hasn't been the most helpful for actual real pics and not just "I blind ere body and don't care" or "if it's not Honda OEM JDM bulbs it's trash"

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, got a brand/model of those LEDs?
I got some eBay ones. Just make sure you get one that can adjust the led housing to be vertical. Some have set screws for those adjustments. It has a fan also. Just look out on the details for adjustability. I got 6000K color and they are super white.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I ran 35w Hid & Quality led bulbs in my 98 LS at first. They were about the same light output & cutoff. Leds' are getting better all the time. But currently if you want the most light output and good cut off lines, 50-55w HID is where it's at. The ultimate would be to do a Bi-Xenon retrofit. Then the light output would be bright AF. But the entry point into bi-xenon retrofit is like $300-$500 plus fab work. Where as a good 55w HID kit is closer to $100-$200 plug & play.

Unless you are willing to throw down the bucks for a retrofit, I would suggest 55w AC HID kit for low beams. And a good quality LED for highs.

No cut off lines to show. Unfortunately, I sold the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts