Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know a/the site where I can get the leather wrap for a 98 stearing wheel. I found it one time but forgot to bookmark it. I want the OEM stuff so it fits exactly, not a knock off.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
I actualy got mine from them. You'll love it. Everything went well except they didn't have the right prices at the time and the order process was a *****, not to mention slow shipping. From what I hear they're better now though...

Also, try getting red stitching, I bet it'd look killer! I'm probably eventually going to do that.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
i'm planning on doing it after styleteg does it and shows me exactly how good its going to look actually...

styleteg's teg kinda serves as my car's role model sometimes...

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
lol, glad to hear it louse76 ;)

looking for the red waxed thread right now actually, hopefully I can find some and order it tonight. :D

edit: that didn't take long, found some and ordered it. Less than $3 too.

Waxed Thread

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
My buddy put a steering wheel cover on with red stitching. He also had the red stitched shift boot and red stitched leather shift knob too. It looked way good. The last time I saw the car he was having red stitched seat covers made for it. It looked very clean. I'd get the red shift boot and knob. I'd probably have to do my steering wheel too if I did that. lol It'd look great though.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I have the boot, going for a Razo 400 gram red stitch shift knob as well :D

I think I might be unknowingly copying your friend jngr ;)

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Niiiice! Can you post a pic of that knob or where I can find it? I may be interested in going that way myself...

Also, as everyone else, I am very eager to see a good pic of it after you're done StyleTEG!

And this is for you: You're the man now dog!

·
Registered
8,532 Posts

This is a pic of my car, um, just cause :)

This is the shift knob I am looking at, will post pics when I get it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts