Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally i'm getting a new paint job and body work done. me, my friend, and friends father doin the body work.
finally no more dark violet pearl front bumper with milano red, funny thing is i been driving around with it for about 1yr now!!

plans are:
- taking off side mouldings & welding the holes
- welding a metal piece to the infamous rust spot in the rear wheel well near the back bumper
- smoothing out door dings and various minor dents on the whole body
- sanding whole car down
- ww typ-2 lip coming on (finally after sitting in my room for about 3months)

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
midwesta on Mar/21/04 said:
no more bra!!

edit: thats not a bra, its a black 98 + haha my bad.
doesnt look like a bra..more of an unpainted front bumper

me likey the rims also, good luck with the plans

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
orangewire32 on Mar/21/04 said:
what color are you painting???

not sure, but funny thing is everytime i finished washing the car i'm starting to fall more and more for the dvp color on my front bumper. it just really stands out over the milano red especially after a wash.

Quote: sorce_money on Mar/21/04 sweet, gotta love getting a new paint job... those are some PPHHAATT rims...very nice.
thanx!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I say go black or white. Black looks absolutely stunning after a good wash and detailing job. White will look great with your tinted windows. That's just my opinion though.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
flyimages on Mar/21/04 said:
not sure, but funny thing is everytime i finished washing the car i'm starting to fall more and more for the dvp color on my front bumper. it just really stands out over the milano red especially after a wash.

thanx!
LOL... Carbon Fiber Front Bumper YO! I'm sure you'll change your mind after the new paint job... You're painting the front bumper right? hahah j/k.

I like your wheels btw...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts