Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering...
is it possible to have lamborghini doors and in da same time have your door handles shaved?
Door poppers are used when there's a shaved door handle right, but what if you want da door to pop vertically in a lambo style ?
that's confusing eh !!!
I like da lambo doors but then again i want my door handle shaved. Do i have to pick either or ? or can i pick both of them?
Pros ... cons...

·
Registered
1 Posts
ofcourse you can, here check out this video, it's a civic with shaved doors and vertical doors also...http://www.autoloc.com/quicktime/LamboCOM.mov

·
Registered
887 Posts
yeah you can, because the lambo doors first pop out, and then rotate upwards. that is the only way they are able to clear the frames, which is also why the kits cost so much, the hinges are a 3-way hinge.

·
Registered
887 Posts
i think it would be interesting to have auto opening lambo doors :) but on anything but a show car... blah. i think it would get tiring if you had to wait for your doors to open before you could get in. but then again you could always click the button (on the remote, if possible) when you are like halfway across the parking lot and they could be open by the time you get there.. that would be way cool. seeing a cars door (not to mention an integra, which adds like 600 coolness points) opening automatically, and vertically, with the driver nowhere near, and then the driver just walks up and then they close... . i think that would be cool, but thats just me. cool and expensive though.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Ryziez on Jun/01/04 said:
i think it would be interesting to have auto opening lambo doors :) but on anything but a show car... blah. i think it would get tiring if you had to wait for your doors to open before you could get in. but then again you could always click the button (on the remote, if possible) when you are like halfway across the parking lot and they could be open by the time you get there.. that would be way cool. seeing a cars door (not to mention an integra, which adds like 600 coolness points) opening automatically, and vertically, with the driver nowhere near, and then the driver just walks up and then they close... . i think that would be cool, but thats just me. cool and expensive though.
well, if someone saw that, they can easily run to the car, jump in, and steal it, so i would prefer to wait by my car as the doors open.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Ryziez on Jun/01/04 said:
Quote: teg01ls on Jun/01/04I don't think the lambo doors have to open upwards, I think they open out like regular doors too.. At least that's what I've heard.. ive never heard of that, but now that i think about it... it may be possible?
They only open out so far, then the hinge must go up. I talked to a guy at the tuner bash in Daytona who had them on his 350z.

Ryziez is right.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
integra-evan on Jun/01/04 said:
and i dont think that the doors on a lamorghini have door handles, anyway.
I am pretty sure they do. Not on the side of the door like our cars but on top by the window kinda like a 3rd gen RX-7.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts