Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just came back from lake spent whole weekend there for like 3rd week in the row so frikkin nice and the whole drive on hwy2 is sweet( when no traffic) what you guys think if we actually plan it and arrange the spots in a RV park( they have camping spots) should be enough for everyone that will be there

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I love Lake Chelan .. I'd definitely be down!

I've gone for a week the past 3 years and stayed at Wapato Point.

... I don't care where we'd stay.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ye man wapato lake rv park is kinda ghetto but theres no people and big parking spot that actually sounds pretty nice for cruise and get drunk but its not gonna be a show since its far from town

but right now im just qondering how many people will actually be down for that trip we can plan it like for the mid or end of august.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I dunno where the Wapato RV Park is ... I stayed at the Wapato Point Condo's -- nice as ****.

... We obviously can't go that route though.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
LOL

Isn't planning 10 months in advance a little much? hahah.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
u guys realise itsa summer town and its packed most of the time so we gotta plan in advance otherwise there wont be enough space depending on how many people show up i mean this is just kinda testing waters to see how many people are actually interested in drivin upthere cuz i mean the hwy2 drive itsself is faquin awesom.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol well what u gonna drive? i mean what kind of cruise would that be if ure not drivin an integra?
cant imagine

whats the longest team drive that TI actually made without any problems?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.