Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres a red wire positive..and a black ground...but I have a switch on the car that was on it when I purchased the car not hooked to anything. I wanna use this switch but it has 2 wires wires. what do I hook everything up to?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Why would you use those on a G3 teg? The wiper spayers are below the hoodline and won't be visible anyway. This is only something that will work on cars with sprayers on the hood. Are you doing this on a 94+ teg or older?

Another thing... what's a '2 wires wires'? that doesn't make any sense. if you are using a switch then there needs to be power going to the switch and then back out to the LED. You can just ground the led wherever you find a place. What you need to do is run power through one wire on the switch and then run the other one back to the red wire on the LED. Depending on where your switch is there are a lot of ways to get power to it.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Notice his name^^(93). Anyways hook up the positive to one side of the switch, and run another wire from the other side of the switch to a power source(just tap any good power source by the fuse box or better yet tap the cig lighter.) As for the ground you can either make your own ground(make sure you have metal to metal contact), or you could tap into another ground. (once again your cig lighter works great). I wouldn't use your battery. Good luck.

·
Registered
390 Posts
does anyone want to buy a pair of streetglow Blue LED washer nozzles for $5? i have an unopened pack layin around

·
Registered
390 Posts
m pretty sure you could tap it into the fuse for the headlights, really simple connection and dont see why it wouldnt work

·
Registered
45 Posts
greenleech, how much shipped to 98249?

Also, the switch should have three prongs, one is constant power, the middle one is usually the one you would run the red wire from your led's to this one, and the third is for a ground. Then you want to take the black wire and find a decent ground for it somewhere else. I had my old ones grounded under the hood. But I ended up burning out the lights by running them too much or some crap like that. It kinda ticked me off and now I am looking for some new ones. Like maybe the ones greenleech has for sale, if they are still up for grabs.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hunters93GSR on Feb/11/06 said:
that didnt help my post at all
Hey guess what..this won't help your post at all either...Don't put those gay-ass lights on your teg, sorry don't get mad but those things really piss me off....

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
sneeedle on Feb/12/06 said:
These friggin things should be illegal.. Especially the blacklight ones... Very very irritating..

Do yourself a favor, and keep them off your car.
they are illegal

according to highway patrol regulations, your not allowed to have any kind of blue or red on the front side of the car facing forward.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.