Team Integra Forums banner

kyb with B & g springs Problem

525 views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  playa82 
#1 ·
I just put a kyb gr2 with B&G springs my rear is a little higher than the front is that common it was 1.5 drop front and rear

let me know please

#2 ·
Yes, That's a good thing.
Unless you're like 2" inches higher in the rear.

Give your new springs and struts a little time to break in.
Mine used to be like that too, Now the rear is lower than the front. **** is crazy.

Ohhh, You can always try putting in a full tank of gas to level out your car a little bit.

#3 ·
StokelesS_g2 on Feb/02/06 said:
Yes, That's a good thing.
Unless you're like 2" inches higher in the rear.

Give your new springs and struts a little time to break in.
Mine used to be like that too, Now the rear is lower than the front. **** is crazy.

Ohhh, You can always try putting in a full tank of gas to level out your car a little bit.
yeah 1 thing i didnt point out one side is like 3 fingers in the wheel gap other side is 3 very strange i think they are defective

#12 ·
Your car may be sitting on the bumpstops in the rear, thus causing it to be so high.
Alot of aftermarket suspension manufacturers will tell you to cut the bumpstops down some due to the drop.
Make sure to take a look.
If you took your car to be installed be a regular local shop, they didn't cut your bumpstops. I worked at a shop before, and we couldn't do no customizing.
Basically only Stock spec, or installing.
I believe to customize at a shop requires a different shop liciense.

I've seen Tokico struts come with new bumpstops, unlike these ****ty KYBs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.