Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Yes, That's a good thing.
Unless you're like 2" inches higher in the rear.

Give your new springs and struts a little time to break in.
Mine used to be like that too, Now the rear is lower than the front. **** is crazy.

Ohhh, You can always try putting in a full tank of gas to level out your car a little bit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
StokelesS_g2 on Feb/02/06 said:
Yes, That's a good thing.
Unless you're like 2" inches higher in the rear.

Give your new springs and struts a little time to break in.
Mine used to be like that too, Now the rear is lower than the front. **** is crazy.

Ohhh, You can always try putting in a full tank of gas to level out your car a little bit.
yeah 1 thing i didnt point out one side is like 3 fingers in the wheel gap other side is 3 very strange i think they are defective

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no let clearify

driverside rear is like 3 fingertips
passanger rear is like 4 fingertips in

i just went ot look at it it looks like it got hydraulics

·
Registered
957 Posts
Holy Cow. Yeah, 2 inches is like way too high.
I'd take em' off, or just let them settle in first, and wait to see if they'll sag down a little.
Also make sure you installed them correctly.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Ohh, and I got KYB GR2's too. They suck, I think they're already dead, and it hasn't even been a year yet.
I got like a 2" inch drop on em'.

I heard they're only good for stock replacements.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so bump stops may be the problem, u think that would solve that problem or do u think the springs are defective in the rear i just think they are to high

·
Registered
957 Posts
Your car may be sitting on the bumpstops in the rear, thus causing it to be so high.
Alot of aftermarket suspension manufacturers will tell you to cut the bumpstops down some due to the drop.
Make sure to take a look.
If you took your car to be installed be a regular local shop, they didn't cut your bumpstops. I worked at a shop before, and we couldn't do no customizing.
Basically only Stock spec, or installing.
I believe to customize at a shop requires a different shop liciense.

I've seen Tokico struts come with new bumpstops, unlike these ****ty KYBs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.