Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest from people who would want to go on a nice country cruise? I know great roads with amazing views/sights. Just let me know if there is any interest?! FOR REAL THIS TIME, LETS ACTUALLY DO THIS.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about mid october sometime on a sat? You guys free around then? Where do you guys want to meet, lexington? If anyone else knows some awesome country cruises let us know, lets get this up and rolling!

P.s- Anyone have a good camera they could bring with them?

·
Registered
48 Posts
i like the idea of having a integra meet in KY but the idea of Driving across the country is a bit to far sure it would be fun but would anyone want to meet up chat for a while and tear up the interstate to a wafflehouse or something? =)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Danal on Dec/16/10 said:
i like the idea of having a integra meet in KYbut the idea of Driving across the country is a bit to far sure it would be fun but would anyone want to meet up chat for a while and tear up the interstate to a wafflehouse or something? =)
I think the Awful Waffle in Winchester has Ale-8-one on tap and is centrally located.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooooh yeaaa. I know some straight canyon carving roads in the countryside outside of lex. Trust me, if we meet up on a beautiful sunny day, we are going to have a great time! Id like to get 3-6 of us actually cruising along. I say this cause the roads get really intense in some parts so having a shorter line of cars would help. Of course Im open to any suggestions.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds Great id Drive to Lexington or Louisville, would be awesome to get 6 or 7 people and hang out all day i got the Music Covered *2 12' JBL's* you guys bring the ganja lmao *jk*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts