Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive looked for bout 30min on here an cant find anything on where to get the stained glass paint. i wanna do my highbeams,an i went all over today lookin at diff stores, advanced autostore, national auto, napa, walmart, kmart, an even a big craft store an none of them carry it. so if somebody can point me somewhere that i can get it from or somebody has a can they wanna sell

·
Registered
873 Posts
lookin 4 the same thing to do my fogs hopefully someone will lead us in the right direction

just did a quick search and found them here...seems to be that everyone has found them at micheal's so i'm going to check it out tomorrow and i'll let you know

·
Registered
43 Posts
Michaels, but the stained glass paint isn't with all the other spray paint... It's like on the other side of the store on a bottom shelf without a label and nobody in the store will know what you are talking about...

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i see that everybody gets their paint from michaels. thats a prob for me cuz we dont have one around here. an as far as the vinyl goes i was bout to purchase it from a member on here but i was told that it was illegal but the paint was ok. so i dont understand whats the difference if i have painted headlights or vinyl. so im just gonna go with the vinyl an the hell with state inspec. ill find a shop where i can throw them a few bucks to look past it lol

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea well im just sayin the hell with it an gonna buy the vinyl from the ti memeber on here cuz i went on krylons website an checked their list of distributors an not one of them over here had it or even heard of it

·
Registered
914 Posts
look in your local Yellow Pages under Craft Store or Hobby Store. They should have it no doubt..

I used Testers Candy Apple Red to paint my tails red and it worked awesome... Check out the brand 'Testors' if Krylon is hard to find

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.