Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of shops have told me to just get the good struts like koni yellows in the front and some others like kyb's in the rear. Has anybody done this before, any pro's or con's on this setup? thanks. Im also debating between eibach sportlines, nuespeed sport's, or H&R sports, they are all pretty close. Looking for good ride quality, performance, and a nice looking drop. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I would get all 4 shocks the same. Would you mix different sets of springs just because they give the same drop?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SurferX on Sep/01/02 said:
I would get all 4 shocks the same. Would you mix different sets of springs just because they give the same drop?
i might be really slow this morning, but i dont understand that last question surfer. I think i would feel safer getting all 4 the same shocks, they are so damn expensive though!! i dont need the adjustability of the koni yellows, is there a cheaper shock that gives great performance and ride quality? has anybody heard anything about the koni specials? as for the springs, the neuspeed sports are looking better everyday, alot of people like them, and neuspeed makes pretty good suspension products. still open for suggestions though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you don't need adjustability, there is no point in spending the extra cash. Koni, kyb, tokico, bilstein all have shocks that aren't adjustable and much less expensive than the adjustables, check them out.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
kyb agx for the front if you cant afford yellows. beats the other non-adjustables (obviously) and only 79each. you dont really need to do the rears now as the front is the most important. ive driven a year and a half with just the stock rears (going to put in ef agx in the rear eventually). so unless youre going for an extreme drop or roadrace/drag, just do the front and eventually youll decide if you wanna finish off the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts