Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all whats happening ...

After reading about Klasse I'm impressed heaps ... here in Aus we cant buy it (yet) - I'd heard about it but never read into it much.

Anyway I've used the meguiars deep crystal three-step process ... three bottles - paint cleaner, polish and wax. Its good - but from the pics, Klasse LOOKS better to me .. mite just b a case of the old 'theres always something better'....

Which would be better? assuming you put AIO and then say 3-5 coats of SG...would the Klasse car be more shiny and glossy?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Well you can buy it from our sponsor. Premiumautocare.com. I love the stuff. It is definatly more protective then the 3 step your talking about. Its not a wax, its a sealant.

My tegs have AIO, SG, then topped with S100 wax. Pics are in my profile. I advise you get the Klasse and amaze yourself with the results.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Carlack 68 is said to be basically the same thing. If you can get ahold of that then you are in business. Klasse is available in Austraila, I just can't remember the distributor who sells it there. I know Premium Auto Care will ship to you though.

Compared to the Meguiar's three step system Klasse is far superior. Klasse AIO cleans waaaaaaay better than Meguiar's cleaner wax does and the sealant glaze will protect your car for months after a wax has gone away. The three step system is basically clean-polish-protect. AIO cleans, you need to pick a polish, and the SG protects. Its the same principles, just much better products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts