Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keep in mind this application of Klasse is already 3 months old and has seen a good ole salty Chicago winter. These pics were taken right after a wash and fresh coat of S100 to the hood & front bumper. Anyone not using Klasse should get in on the current group buy!

Klasse + S100 looks amazing...enjoy!! (BTW, I have all these as 1600x1200 if anyone is interested)

This pic accurately shows the difference in color between [4100k Philips] HID (low beams) and halogen (fog lamps)

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
Damn Dan.....

She looks GOOD!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Woah.... That looks awesome!! I love the way the reflections play off the body lines. That is just looking excellent!

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Looks great, That is what I use on my tegs. Klasse + S100.

Do you plan on doing something with those fog lamps? It would look really nice if they matched the headlights. Or at least silverstar bulbs if they make them for that application.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been reading around the detailing articles/forums...and i still can't get it straight...do you use the s100 over the klasse?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Yes S100 after Klasse, but Klasse has to have 24hrs to cure before you top it. So wash it the next day and follow with the S100.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
HOLY SHIETO! dame i bet you can see the lice on your hair if you want huh? man, what a shine! i've got to do a search and see if i can get my hands on some of these!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Absolutly Gorgeous!!!
It dont get any better than that!!
Very, Very, Nice
gonna go get me some of that sh*t now!!!

Michele

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I have klasse sitting in my room right now but no days off to use it
. Im going to wait until the weather gets a little better and then take pics when I get my side skirts painted and grille.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Very nice Dan. I recently washed and waxed (Meguiars Gold Class base then S100 top) and gosh it was sexy. Until the next morning when the S100 managed to attract all of the pollen from the two oak trees it sits between. =(. Imma have to get me some Klasse tho...

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
First Integra I've seen since selling mine that has REALLY made me miss mine... figure'd it'd be yours Dan. car looks amazing man, keep her forever. awesome job.

I need to drive the Prelude up to you for some TLC!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts