Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've got a great deal for you guys. This is awesome. When I cut this deal I really got excited about it. What it is for is the 16.9 ounce bottle of Klasse All In one and the 16 ounce bottle of Platinum Ultimate Paint Protection for $32 bucks SHIPPED!!! Trust me, that is an awesome deal.

There is no better paint cleaner and prep product than Klasse All in one (AIO) I've seen it do amazing things. I did a friend's car that had been sitting in his driveway for nearly a year and used only AIO to clean it and this was the result...

Check out the oxidation on that car! It was practicly pink before I got to it. It really cleaned up nice. The neighbors thought it was a new paint job. There is no better product for this purpose that I've ever used that is as simple to use as Klasse. Just ask anyone on the board that has used it. Awesome stuff.

The other product is Platinum Paint Protection. This is my product of choice. I've said it before and I'll say it again... If I had to choose only 2 products to be stranded with on a car that needed serious help then I would chose Klasse AIO and Platinum Paint Protection. There is no better combination of products that you can use. PPP is even better than the Klasse Sealant Glaze that I normaly use. This stuff rocks! Check these reflections out! Click on the image for a larger view.

I've never gotten a deeper reflection out of any product. Platinum is a polymer sealant. Polymers last longer than wax and reflect much much much better than wax. Polymers are molecularly different than waxes and are amazing. With Platinum you get this really awesome wet look that blows my mind. Even on white it is stunning. Check this out!

This is a sweet deal that I got for you guys here. I might let a couple other boards in on it like HAN or something, but you guys are the main reason it exists. I'm not even going to tell Autopia about it. CLICK THIS LINK to get in on the group buy! This only exists because I told them that I could get some interest. www.premiumautocare.com is one of my new favorite places to shop. They have everything that I use on a daily basis and are great to work with. You can add anything else on their site to your basket before you check out too. The GB isn't something that you will just surf into so you need to access it from THIS LINK. This buy will be on sort of indefinatly but probably something like 2 weeks. Get in on it while you can. I know I am. Feel free to spread the word too. I'm not making a dime off this. When I find something that I really believe in I have to share it with my friends. Have fun!! Don't forget to at least check out the deals before you pass it up! Klasse and Platinum Group Buyers CLICK HERE!!!

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
sweet deal man. Thanks a lot. Quick question though. What do you know about the platnium leather care products they offer on their website? Any good?
Thanks

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Thanks much! I am definetly getting in on some platinum, after my sample kit I only want more ;)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The leather care stuff is supposed to be awesome. I haven't used it yet but its next on my list of things to get. My brother has an 89 BMW peice of crap and he said the leather in that thing just drank up the conditioner. He said it looked as good as new when he was done. We conditioned my leather with Lexol before he got his stuff and he said that he liked it a lot better. That sort of suprised me because he was really impressed with Lexol. Talking with the creators of Platinum I've learned a lot about how they make their stuff and what they make it out of. That leather stuff is first rate conditioner. They even have a leather air freshener on their site!! <drool>

·
Registered
248 Posts
i ordered some too after reading a preivous post about this stuff...hey i'll try anything once!!! and if i can take a pic like you did of your reflection!! i'm sold!!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have a dark car then you have to try Platinum. Nothing I've ever used off the shelf comes even close to this. Lay down a base layer of AIO and then a top layer of Platinum and watch out! I had a dark car for years before my white teg and I've tried every product you can get off the shelf. None of them perform like Platinum. You get the reflection of a polymer and the wet look of a wax but the durability and protection of a polymer. You can't get any better than that. The stuff that you guys are getting is the good stuff. :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody that has used either Platinum or Klasse, could you leave some feedback on the two so that people will know how they worked for you? Any pictures would be awesome too. I want Team Integra to have the best looking rides out of anyone! Trust me, you show up at a meet or a race or something after you just put this stuff on your car and you will get attention for sure. In the dark a car with a good polymer sealant on it looks like a pond of water. Very reflective!

·
Registered
8,532 Posts

Those are on my car with two coats of klasse. I love klasse, AIO is an incredible product and I use it before any polymer sealant (blackfire, platinum, etc). It leaves your paint buttery smooth, take out oxidation and minor swirls.

Polymer sealants are so incredibly easy to use, I love them. You don't use much product at all and it applies so thin. Removal is beyond easy, effortless buffing and no dust to deal with. I honestly dislike using most carnauba waxes now because they are such a pain to put on and off compaired to polymers. Durribly is another big plus, I had three coats of klasse on my car for six months including a harsh michigan winter.. and in the spring the car looked just as good as the day I applied the last coat of klasse.

This is the first car I detailed with platinum, I was amazed with the results. Even black blackfired cars didn't end up looking as good. When the owner got home, the first thing she said was "Its hard to see the panel styling because its so reflective!"

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a Platinum reflection on white in direct sunlight. Raise your hand if you have ever seen white reflect anything in direct sunlight.

·
Registered
248 Posts
just got my shippent in, and tested it on some model cars (because its raining out side...FL go fig!!) and am seriously impressed with how easy it is to wax...i'm hooked!!!! thanks for the group buy!!!!

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Excellent! That was fast! Make sure to post some pictures of your car after you have used it!

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
sweet. just ordered some myself along with the lexol leather cleaner and Platnium leather conditioner.
BTW, does anyone know if the Klasse stuff is good to use on CF hoods?

·
Registered
237 Posts
With the platinum can you put on more then one coat within 24 hrs. or do you have to wait 24 hrs for each coat to cure. Also I just wanted to say Thanks to Jngrbrdman for hooking up this group buy for all of us.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Platinum is awesome. You can just put it on layer after layer after layer. 5 is about the max I would do though. After that it is sort of past the point of diminishing returns, ya know? :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts