Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I really jacked up the face of my deck during some 'experiments' I ended up having to spray clear gloss paint over it to be able to see through again. Well yesterday the paint got a nick in it so my face looked like crap again. But this time I had a diffrent idea. I removed all the paint w/ nail polish remover to expose the foggy scratched face of my deck. then i took a dab of Klasse AIO put it on and buffed it off. It was clearer & shinyer than it's ever been before. I put a couple coats of 4 Star Platinum (Yes I got sold on the group buy too) and then one last coat of Klasse and it looks like new
& I bet it'll last longer than that crappy gloss paint too! heehee.. well just thought I'd share. Who knows what i'll be putting it on next

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Well, if it can get oxidation off your paint then I'm sure there are 101 other uses for it. :) Just don't put it on your bath tub. It'll make it waaaaaaaaaaaaay too slick for showers. Trust me. lol

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I use it on my rims, exhaust tip, windows. (NOTE) After you do the windows spray it w/some water and dry w/a microfiber towel to avoid all streaks. That group buy was awesome. I have about 6 coats of the Platnum on my car now and it is shiny and smooth as ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.