Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I really jacked up the face of my deck during some 'experiments' I ended up having to spray clear gloss paint over it to be able to see through again. Well yesterday the paint got a nick in it so my face looked like crap again. But this time I had a diffrent idea. I removed all the paint w/ nail polish remover to expose the foggy scratched face of my deck. then i took a dab of Klasse AIO put it on and buffed it off. It was clearer & shinyer than it's ever been before. I put a couple coats of 4 Star Platinum (Yes I got sold on the group buy too) and then one last coat of Klasse and it looks like new
& I bet it'll last longer than that crappy gloss paint too! heehee.. well just thought I'd share. Who knows what i'll be putting it on next

·
Registered
161 Posts
ahhh nail polish remover! EVIL! so it worked? hmm lemme see if it does anything for me. i've gotten used to the nasty cloudy spots on my hood. thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Well, if it can get oxidation off your paint then I'm sure there are 101 other uses for it. :) Just don't put it on your bath tub. It'll make it waaaaaaaaaaaaay too slick for showers. Trust me. lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha yeah the nail polish remover i used to take off the blue tint paint from my deack face is what f*ked it up in the first place.

·
Registered
879 Posts
What kinda deck you got?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I use it on my rims, exhaust tip, windows. (NOTE) After you do the windows spray it w/some water and dry w/a microfiber towel to avoid all streaks. That group buy was awesome. I have about 6 coats of the Platnum on my car now and it is shiny and smooth as ever.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts