1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
That's a good deal??? *Scratches head*

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
hey lets not be rude guys. maybe its not a good deal, but all he was trying to do was help.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i can get one for 170 and free shipping

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Nobody is being mean at all, someone could have easily gotten harsh, all we're saying is that isn't a great deal like he claimed...perhaps we are helping him now, now maybe he'll seek a better deal.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know people have had bad experiences on eBay, but compared to the price your showing, its worth the risk. Also, in your forum signature, you spelled "losing" wrong. You spelled it "loosing"...unless you meant there cars were coming loose, and falling apart.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i agree with you. i just wasm trying to stop a problem before it started. which i could very easily see have hapened.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Haha, falling apart, thats golden.

I noticed it too

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
oldtrashy on Aug/15/02 said:
I know people have had bad experiences on eBay, but compared to the price your showing, its worth the risk. Also, in your forum signature, you spelled "losing" wrong. You spelled it "loosing"...unless you meant there cars were coming loose, and falling apart.
you used the wrong word...is not "there car", is "their cars"

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
and it's "you're" because you are trying to say "you are." "Your" is possesive as in "Your pettiness is taking this off topic and you're (note usage) going to get this locked."

Back to the topic now...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Your to much.
Quit picking on there spelling, you here me???

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Hmm on the recycler which i think its only in Kali you can get used CAI sometimes month old sometimes a year old for like 75 to 100 bucks.

·
Registered
536 Posts
i got my cai off ebay, stainless steel generic brand with blitz style filter, for like 90 dollars shipped, i love it too, works GREAT!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts