Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, me and some guys are Planning a Integra meet in Bowling Green kentucky this summer. no Actual Dates or times yet, just wondering if anyone would want to join us this Summer. Would be cool to turn a BGKY meet into a team integra meet to promote the site a little lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to the site but would def be down, I'm living in NKy atm but am from southern kentucky and know some great cruising roads all over, specifically the lower part of ky. I'm down to cruise whenever being 40 mins from lexington, and 1hr and a half from lville. Bg is a great area, just give a date and time and im down. Drive a 100% stock 95 gsr, so just post back on here or text me 8594461928

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys I'm sorry I Haven't posted a date or time yet figured I'd tell you guys when I'm planning. How dose June 23 sound figured I'd tell in a few months advance I got a friend or 2 here in by that will come as well. Go ahead and ask off of work and write it down on your calendars il keep you guys updated on here. You can get a hold of me at 12707996698. Just text please Btw. We will start at the corvette plant and go for some driving / grub. will be awesome to meet all of you guys in person. And my car wasn't expecting as soon of a date. Put it in a ditch and got a new front bumper it's purple on a yellow car lol but we will have some fun

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright man cant wait to meet ya u get off of work around 3? and its about a hour and a half Drive so 5 is good yes?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sold the teg and don't want to throw away some parts. Please PM if you want any of the following for free. (Just don't want to throw them away.) I have a dash clock and some gaskets in packaging:
12513-p30-000
91316-pt6-003
91308-pk1-003
30110-pa1-732
91316-pe7-730
18212-sa7-003
18212-sb2-961

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well if we are looking for high speed curvy roads I'd say we need to take back roads. This is exactly one week away now. Everyone still good on coming? Shoot me a text 12707996698. We can meet up at the corvette museum since it is rather hard to miss then just cruse around Bg What time sounds good to y'all

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also for some reason there has been a TON of cops out recently. So if there will be speeding involved let's keep it on the interstate or backroads Not in town we will get owned

·
Registered
602 Posts
It's 100 miles from Louisville, which is 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic. Add 45 minutes from Lexington and double it from NKY. I don't know the time from other parts of the state. I've heard bad things about BG police.

Mid afternoon sound good? Maybe 2 PM? I can throw some stuff in a cooler and we'll find a grill in a local park or something, then we run your good roads of choice.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah that sounds good. Sucks that it seams like were gonna be the only ones there for you to drive all that way. My car is in kinda rough shape ATM Wasn't able to throw about 600 dollars in it due to having to lend my family 400 to buy a damn swimming pool Were better off getting white castle or taco bell or something due to the Bg parks. They are quite retarded when it comes to grilling. But yeah 2 sounds great just take into consideration that Louisville is a hour off. My close friend that was coming sold his Teg due a cylinder burning out and my other guy that has a Turbo RSX didn't ask off of work. Funny how things never work out the way they are planned right?

·
Registered
2 Posts
bg meet

im new on the site. but im national gaurd for ky and i live in lville but i my units in bg so im down there a lot so count me in. i just hope my swap is done by then. i know my buddy will be down too. but hes rollin in a eg hatch. possible swap from teg in it if things go well at the machince shop

1 - 20 of 24 Posts