Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I know everyone here is inclined towards their integra but I need honest opinions here.

My current plan is to pay off my gsr (I owe a little over 6k) and then save up a little bit, sell the gsr, and buy a TT MKIV Supra. My plans after that would be somewhere in the area of 700rhwp, but that's not cheap to do, even in a supra.

So I want opinions on whether I should keep the teg and get the exterior and interior redone, and then just completely build my motor for major boost. Or save up and get the tt supra.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Can't really help you there. If your having doubts then look at why your having doubts and weigh the two against each other.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the supra has more potential, just at a higher cost. So with the money I spend on just getting the supra I could already be well on my way to a bad gsr. But then again...a pretty much stock tt would still beat my gsr

·
Registered
561 Posts
Do you really do alot of racing? Sure its cool to have a fast car, but if you dont make it to the track alot then its kinda wasted.

I like tegs, supras are tite though. Ever since I saw Turbo dreams 1,2 & 3, Ive really liked them.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't go to the track at all right now simply because I won't have time till summer, but even then it will be drag racing. I want a car that is easy to drive on the street (but I wanna be able to goof off and have some fun w/ friends on the weekends) but it also needs to be able to whoop almost anything I come in contact w/ on a daily basis (I see ferrari's, wrx's, evo's, cobra's)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
seriously get the supra.
its a sexy car

i was gona get one.

i love integras but its a fwd car and for me thats frustrating at times. and the inline 6 that the supra is really nice. plus the twin turbos are cool too.

get the supra so much more power so much more looks. and get a targa top one.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I love supras but they're for a different driving style.

The beauty of the modified integra is that it's affordable to buy AND modify (relativly speaking). It pulls hard in a straight line...but it's advantage as a light fwd car is in it's ability to pull hard through turns, around corners, etc. Makes for spirited daily driving.

A modified supra is expensive, heavy, and will never pull around corners the way a moded integra can. But I'd be shocked if a "fully built" integra beat a "fully built" supra in a drag race.

If drag racing is your thing, and you have the money to do it, get the supra and go crazy moding it. The supra definatly looks as good or possibly even better than the integra (if that matters)...and they're more rare as well.

Something to consider though...you asked this question on an integra site. JUST the fact that you asked this question on an integra site leads me to believe you're looking for someone to convince you to keep the integra...possibly because you dont really want to sell it.
Just think hard before you make a decision you regret.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Honestly, I'm planning on selling the teg and getting a WRX STi.

The STi's are so fun to drive! They are mad fast too. Nice solid feeling when driving.

I got a loaner STi from my first aunt who owns a subaru/volkswagen dealership. Man! I'm so happy it's taking them a while to repair my teg! The STi is so awesome!

My next car will definately, without a doubt, be a WRX STi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.