Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i've been eyeing a K20A2 swap for my DC and im thinking of having regulate or hondoctors do the full swap, i dont really have time from work or college.

on the nevada DMV website it says that i have to submit an engine swap form when its inspected, and verify all the information on that form...

would it be vital to have ALL emissions equipment from an RSX-S on (muffler, catalytic) to pass or would it be just passing by emissions test?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea that sounds about right... i mean its not like the K20 was a truck engine or anything more complex than that.. i'll be sure to make it look like it belongs there ^^

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i talked to Rudy, one of the mechanics at regulate motorsports. he says that he uses Kpro on his K20 swaps for his customers b/c there's a feature that allows for "Readiness" that, when selected, sets parameters in the ECU, and when a smog station scans it it'll say everythings fine and then i'd be on my way.. so long as i call him to set it for me or better yet do it from my laptop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.