Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any info on what these new K series engines are supposed to bring Max HP wise. Word is that they are expecting around 340 to the wheels fully built all motor. Maybe even more. Just owndering if anyone else have heard anything. I think the K series engine is going to be a big hit in about 2 years. Large company's need time to play with this motor and see what it can really do. Has anyone seen the EP hatch w/ k20A motor that is around the 909 area code.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Bumping Threads
Keep it fair to all members and do not needlessly "bump" or "ttt" a topic you started. Chances are very good that if someone knew the answer or wanted to by something, that they most definitely would post a reply.

And we know that you want your questions answered, but with that said, EVERYoNE wants their questions answered.. so keep it fair

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Good call Tim...sometimes I don't think that rule is enforced enough.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so your saying that inorder for someones questions to be answered you need to post 9-5pm. Right ok, ill try and keep that in mind next time. Ok and I guess this will be considered a bump to because I am answering a question. Aiight ill see it locked in 5 min or so. Cool.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
yeah i also heard about being to hit around 350hp with an N/A setup but its kinda doubtful to me. i dunno, the new tsx is going to be carrying the k series engine(2.4 liter 200hp engine)it is suppose to be an exact twin twin to the rsx/crv engines so they can share a lot of the parts and also aftermarket parts....
forum for the tsx and more info on the tsx---> www.acura-tsx.com

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
DC4INTEGRA on Jan/05/03 said:
Ok so your saying that inorder for someones questions to be answered you need to post 9-5pm. Right ok, ill try and keep that in mind next time. Ok and I guess this will be considered a bump to because I am answering a question. Aiight ill see it locked in 5 min or so. Cool.
Haha, some of these newbies have attitude...tsk tsk.

This stuff is in the guidelines bud, we're not pulling this out of our ass.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matt_Of_MI, yea I have been hearing alot about the Pilot 2.4L and the K20(type-r) head matching up. I dont know if its been done yet but they are estimating the hp to be around 260, but I am not sure if that is to the wheels or not. Are shop gets alot of product threw PitCrew, and we are always talking about what the new K series engine will bring.

And to Justin Klemgold I am not a newbie. I have been here for over a year. I used to be ICC96INTEGRA, and that before the fact that we had to re-register a couple of times last year because the site kept changing. Or was that the year before. I dont remember.

Just a thought for the Admin. What is so bad about the bump. In my eyes I see nothing wrong with it. Because when I come to this site I dont go threw every single section and try to answer questions. So the bump isnt to bad for getting questions answered. Maybe there should be a way to extend the list brought upon the first page when you opoen a section. Team-Integ has about 15 threds visable while sites like HT have 40+ available for viewing. Just my .02

Late.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts