Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys. A few weekends ago I put on my new tailights (knockoff Euro-Spec tails), and completed my ground effects with the addition of some OEM valence replicas. Let me know what you thing of Doc's new rear end:

EDIT: I forgot to mention for anyone who may want these tails: I got them on eBay for $49 plus $25 shipping which to me is a steal since they are pretty good quality for aftermarket tails. I did have to sand down the chrome crap off of the top of it and paint it flat black to match the OEM look (the part you see when you open the hatch)...but for $64 I didnt mind spening an extra hour on prep work before installing them.

·
Registered
281 Posts
nice tails...i like em..clean teg! dont know bout that pin stripe tho

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea nobody ever likes the pinstripe..including me...BUT, it was a factory pinstripe that was painted on BEFORE the car was clearcoated. So unfortunately it is not removable until I paint the whole car which may be never, considering the age of the car and the fact that I will be getting a new car in 3 years or so anyway.

mysticalstriker - LOL, they have weatherstripping...you just cant se it since I painted it white to match the car....(btw, Ty1234 makes awesome replica valences for anyone looking for them. Great fitment and he even included some nice quality weatherstripping.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mystikalstriker on Jan/29/06 said:
wow those are his? I bought a pair from him like same time last year but yeah...it made me hate fiberglass products because it was horrible fitment. I guess he upgrade production procedures and made them better.

Yea I think he did make an upgrade to his mold...but i thought it was longer than a year ago that he did that..dunno though. The important thing is drilling and bolting them in the right places, and then bolting them in the right order. I found that once i drilled all my holes, they only fit pefectly if I bolted the backmost bolts first and then moved to the wheelwell bolts last.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
abcsr2ez4me on Jan/29/06 said:
Interesting you shoved the Acura Center caps on those rims. I personally think that lip goes better with the vizage sides and rear.

But overall, sweet ride
Well Vizage is a little too aggressive for my tastes..in fact, the front lip is a little too aggressive for my tastes as well...I didnt actually order that one. The douches at JDMSHIT.com put up a picture of the Wings West RSII lip on their site, (which is what i wanted) and they sent me this instead....I didnt feel like sending it back tho.

As for the Acura Centercaps, those are actually a custom creation of mine. The holes in my ADR rims were way larger than any Acura centercap I have seen, so I made my own out of sheetmetal and clear laminate that I printed Acura symbols on using an inkjet printer.

·
Registered
2000 Acura Integra GSR
2,880 Posts
Where did you get those tails & does it retain the side marker light?

PS- Clean man, just the way a teg should be...clean.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
6xxx on Jan/29/06 said:
where did u get the sides replicas??? link plz
Just the rears are replicas...the sides are Genuine Honda...i got lucky as a mofo and talked a guy at an Acura dealership in NJ into giving them to me brand new for 200 bucks!!! That was over 3 years ago tho, sry man.

·
Registered
344 Posts
hahahaha...ya, same here, my two 17's on the passenger side got 2 curb rashes each...they're ugly as hell because i scraped them on the curbs that are painted yellow and now i got yellow and them that can't come off unless i buff it...and i don't have a buffer. rgrrr...i want new rims.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.