Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks man I did it all myself, it took me like two months between work and everything it's all bondo and rattle can/w clear coat I wanted to weld all the holes and do it proper but I dont have a welder and I dont know anyone with one. Also my engine harness was clipped by the previous owner but I did strip it back down while I had it out and wrapped it in tessa tape Which I highly recommend opposed to electrical tape.
It's what bmw, Volkswagen, Audi and Mercedes use on their harnesses, it's a high heat engine tape and it doesn't get real nasty over time and leave a bunch of sticky residue behind, if you ever have to get in there and fix or replace anything. Anyways thank you for the compliment. Post your engine bay! Even if its stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks man I did it all myself, it took me like two months between work and everything it's all bondo and rattle can/w clear coat I wanted to weld all the holes and do it proper but I dont have a welder and I dont know anyone with one. Also my engine harness was clipped by the previous owner but I did strip it back down while I had it out and wrapped it in tessa tape Which I highly recommend opposed to electrical tape.
It's what bmw, Volkswagen, Audi and Mercedes use on their harnesses, it's a high heat engine tape and it doesn't get real nasty over time and leave a bunch of sticky residue behind, if you ever have to get in there and fix or replace anything. Anyways thank you for the compliment. Post your engine bay! Even if its stock.
Thanks for the tessa tape reference! Checking it out now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem, not enough people know about it, it's not expensive at all and well worth getting. It's meant for heat. Plus looks alot more proper than electrical tape. Post your engine bay!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts