Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just ordered some all clear lights online. I love hte way they look after seein jedifetts. I personally hate the altezzas and think they r played out so i wanted to get these since no one near me has them. BUt to make them legal i need LED bubls right? WHould the stock bulbs just look white?

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
stock bulbs will look kind of yellow. Most bulbs look pink when lit up, but I've heard that LED bulbs wont so I'd go with those.

However even then I believe clears are still illegal if they don't have reflective surfaces in them, but the cops probably wont bother you.

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
TechIntegra on Aug/26/02 said:
oh that why i always see cars with like reflectors taped on their all clear tails. looks kinda funny
yes and yes I agree.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would definitely recomend the LED lights. You're askin for a ticket if you don't get them. Anyways, heres a few pics of what those taillights look like on my car:

If you wanna see the whole album check this out

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I had all clears - they are more trouble than they are worth - I have been followed countless times by cops just waiting for me to do something so they could nail me -- plus if you keep red bulbs you can see them during the day but they light up pink, if you put LEDs in they light up red, but during teh day you can only see one red dot - It is really hard to see in sunlight - i like the look but they just aren't practical... plus if you get rear ended with them on your car -- guess whose fault it is!!!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Yup, and all clear lights were around before altezza's just so ya know.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i got a "fix it" ticket the first day(yesterday) i have my clear tails on because i got the old bulbs running, so i just went to the shop and got myself some APC red bulbs, they look pretty good during the day, not pinkish at all.and bloody red at night..hope this helps, is 6.99+tax.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
well, they do reflect a little, but they are highly visible IMO... the officer who checked my car saw my redlight from like 40 feet away...btw, he is still behind the counter inside the precinct when i pulled up to him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts