Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not a fan of bra's but it had one on when i bought it and the paint underneath is beat. otherwise i'm happy.

·
Registered
404 Posts
hey how did you make ur own tail lights i want ones with the red and clear i have red and yellow and i hate them !! nice g2 though i love the g2's!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol , thats my lil sisters artwork, also i actually might be goin to atco in a few weeks , got a little happy air on the way hope to go around a 13.6/7 on a 65 shot if trans holds, email me if you wanta coordinate somethin. the tailights were stock 92 gs tails that i put in the oven and separated took all the diffuser things out and chrome taped everything on the inside then siliconed back together. they look good and are brighter than stock. thanks ,any Q's about the tailight stuff just ask its easier than you think.

·
Registered
836 Posts
About leBra, I saw a pretty sweet alternative to it autocrossing this weekend. This guy had an M3, and instead of using LeBra to protect his paint, he made a custom piece of clear vinyl that fit perfectly on his front bumper and the front of his hood. You couldn't even see it unless you were within a couple feet of the car. It got me thinking about how I want that for my teg...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts