Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of you may know i finished my suspension project for my gsr on Friday night. Ofcourse the night i finished it snowed. It didn't want my teg to become a snow plow so i waited untill today to FINALLY take it out. Tell me what you guys think...

Edit: Here's some before shots...

After...

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
looks better.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Teins Basics with Skunk2 front upper control arms and Ingalls rear camber kit. I'm giving it a week to "settle" in the coilovers before i get my alignment. Lucky for me there's a shop that especially deals with aligning lowered cars, but it's gonna cost me.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
The before and after's are night & day ...

... Car loooks great man! And *drool* OEM kit!

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
*** you should update your profile pics too...

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You can definately go lower. I just wanted to keep my lip. Just to let everyone know, the basics feel GREAT!!! They ride and handle so much better, I can only wonder how it's going to be after my alignment.

·
Registered
572 Posts
newspeed on Feb/14/06 said:
can you go lower on the basics? or is that the lowest?

just wondering cause im debating on the basic's! thanks

Tein suggested settings are about the lowest I would ever suggest someone set the basics or SS's. That is pretty close to where his are at. Any more than their suggested and your are going to be really close to rubbing.

Nice Drop- I am a big fan of TEIN, have SS's on my Teg and Basics on my Wife's Pro. How do you like the ride so far.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
glad to see you made the switch from clear to amber corners

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.