Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i lowered my car last week with eibach sportlines and tokico illuminas and now i have rear rattle issues that is pissing me off and the cause still not figured out. Everything is tight, and bushings that needed changing were changed. Also, the drop is not even all around, the right side is a lil less than 1 inch higher then the left side. WHY??? what can I do??? all this was installed by a prof shop. Any ideas or help would be great.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
rattle, is probably the OEM metal dust boot hitting your shock.
if you didn't install it properly/straight, then the dust boot could be hitting the shock body. as for uneven drop, just drive around town and let it sit for a week or 2. it will eventually even out, or almost even out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
codenamezero on Feb/12/06 said:
rattle, is probably the OEM metal dust boot hitting your shock.
if you didn't install it properly/straight, then the dust boot could be hitting the shock body. as for uneven drop, just drive around town and let it sit for a week or 2. it will eventually even out, or almost even out.
where exactly is this metal dust boot?? I will try to look into this. Also its been 9 days since i dropped it, hopefully it will even out over the next few days.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Davidoff on Feb/12/06 said:
well there is no way you missed the dust boot , it is this black cylindrical shape metal that hugs your shok
it`s pretty big , chel the position of that piece
well i jacked up the car today and there is no nothing that hugs my shock other than the rubber dust protector or whatever its called that my mechanic took off my OEM shock. There is no metal peices that raps around my shock. Any other ideas/suggestions??? or even hints or pics about this dust boot.

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.