Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals;

I just received my new Compustar 2000 AS alarm system with pager. Right now, I haven't installed it yet because new tires are top priority for me.

Does anyone know how good these are? My friend has one on his Civic but he doesn't have the Dual Stage Shock Sensor that mine has.

Hopefully I'll have this system installed by mid August.

·
Registered
349 Posts
CompuSTAR's are awsome, you'll love it!

·
Registered
833 Posts
are viper alarms pretty good the one im looking at has ignition kill on it?know of any problems with that on tegs?

·
Registered
155 Posts
i love my compustar...one of the beset investments next to my radar detector

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
how much was it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
well i knew somebody who can get it at factory price, i got it for 400 installed. it was a perssonal installation so he took 13 hours to install it..and i was there every minute. im not sure how much they run online or whaterver, but i think i did ok with price

·
Registered
199 Posts
I cant wait to get the compustar. I have nice alpine now. The compustars has alot of nice options. I'm gettin all the options (windows,sunroof,turbo timer, remote start 5spd.) for about $1200 installed from the compustar dealer

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
aznluvsmc on Jul/18/02 said:
Hey guys/gals;

I just received my new Compustar 2000 AS alarm system with pager. Right now, I haven't installed it yet because new tires are top priority for me.

Does anyone know how good these are? My friend has one on his Civic but he doesn't have the Dual Stage Shock Sensor that mine has.

little too late to be asking now if its good, you already pruchased it!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
MorningZ on Jun/06/03 said:
Quote: aznluvsmc on Jul/18/02 Hey guys/gals;

little too late to be asking now if its good, you already pruchased it!
LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts