Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was a nice day out and it'd been a few weeks since I last washed her, so I decided to go out and get her washed up. No time for wax, but I think it still looks damn shiny. Oh, one more thing, I'll be selling these stock 14" wheels this week some time when my fat fives come in. They're in good shape and they come with Michelin tires. I'll probably sell them for under $200. Keep an eye out for the post or just PM me now. Thanks for looking!

PAGE 2 HAS MY UPDATED PICS TAKEN THIS PAST WEEKEND WITH THE GSR RIMS INSTALLED

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
nice clean ride

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
flipsoft on Feb/15/04 said:
Car looks good. Nice to see that you are getting better rims. Those stock ones always remind me of these

flip.
I didn't think they looked that bad, hahaha! Well, I already have some 17" aftermarket MAEs, but I've been wanting to get rid of my stock (winter) wheels for some time now and I was able to get some fat fives for a good deal. They're actually coming in tomorrow
I'll have more pics when I put them on.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, I'm lowered. I'm running Goldline 1.5" all around on stock shocks. The ride is near stock if you're wondering. I've had them on since early fall with no problems.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Damn Wil, it wasn't nice out today it was freezing...see that snowbank in the first pic its not melting that means its cold out. haha looks good anyway next time let me know you can wash mine too.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FatyGrenEyez on Feb/15/04 said:
Damn Wil, it wasn't nice out today it was freezing...see that snowbank in the first pic its not melting that means its cold out. haha looks good anyway next time let me know you can wash mine too.
Hahaha, well...I have to admit, I didn't wash her myself. I took her to a car wash...I know, I know, but like you said...It was DAMN cold.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are my updated pics, pretty sweet huh?

one thing that I'm displeased about are the gloss condition of the rims. They don't have that glossy protective look anymore, so I'm going to be painting them white this spring.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.