Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car came with 30k, 20k left on warranty. Decent sound system. AEM CAI w/ Bypass Valve, Comptech Axle Back Exhaust, AEM Pulleys, AEM Brake Pads, Iridum Plugs, MSD Wires, and AEM Fuel Filter. Guy said he had the car runnin' around 14.2s so for now, I don't want to do anything to the car.

I know damn close to nothing about the mechanics of a car, let alone a beast of a Type R. Anybody got any good sites or articles where I can learn the basics of my car and make some educated decisions about making it faster down the road. I don't want to put a Turbocharger in it but won't rule out a JR SC down the road. Anybody got any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Anybody got any good sites or articles where I can learn the basics of my car and make some educated decisions about making it faster down the road.
are you kidding me???

Articles Section Right here at TI
including a full "Type-R" section

·
Registered
168 Posts
HaHa! Talk about a slap in the face...

Seriously Silver.. pretty much anything you'll wanna/need to know can be found here somewhere

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Blegh

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
i wasnt being a wiseass, i was seriously asking "are you kidding me"

theres ToNS more to this site than just coming into a forum and asking a question like that...

and i pointed out a link answering exactly what you asked:
"where can i find info about my type r?"

no one is "elitist", no one is talking you down.. so take it easy

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Morningz, what's obvious to you (us) may not be obvious to them... How can we make things more obvious and navigable?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
i'm still at a loss for words on how me posting a link to this very site with 116 articles of information on our beloved tegs makes me "an elitist"

i wasnt being mean, i wasnt being a dick, i wasnt being a know-it-all.. i posted a question, and a link answering the question asked...

as for "making more obvious".. right near the top of the welcome email it mentions the articles...

as for "more navigable", not sure what else can be done, you can browse by cateory, search by user, search by text....

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
"anybody got any good sites or ARTICLES"

well right on the left it says articles... how can you make anything more "obvious and navigable"...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
How about a pointer that takes you to the "articles button" as soon as you include the word "articles" in a question? hehe Then all the rest of us will just have to answer with something like, "Read the arti$*&#, stupid." (j/k) if we want to send someone there.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Z, your question reminds me of what one of my friends said about having kids. You keep doing more and more for them and they never say "thank you". Guess being the designer/trouble shooter/moderator of this site is like having 5,000 kids!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Since you all seem to be changing your posts after someone replied to them, I shall too.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i would have thought he was kidding too. if i saw that comment, the first thing i would have done was look to see what date he joined thinking like within the past month or something. and when i noticed it said MAy 8th,2002 my jaw would have dropped to the floor and i would have said, "Are you joking!?" too. and i would have been serious about it. more obvious guys? i am a moron when it comes to this computer stuff, ask just about anyone on this site, they know i dont know my ass from my hyperlite hardrive 1.21 gigawatt luscomatic. but when it comes to this site, i really dont see a way it could be more easy.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Justin, if you want to call me on the phone and read he articles, that'll be fine. I got free nights and weekends on my cell so maybe we can work something out. I'd be laughing at me if I were you guys too. So laugh it up, till the next sucker comes along :)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Good sense of humor 95SilverBullet. Welcome to tha 'Team'!

Paul

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
lol way to take it like a man.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts