Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted my ride maybe few months ago . Installed 17 inch ADR wheels few weeks ago . I ended up with a deal I could not pass up . I got a free B20 to replace the original B18 in the car . Completed install about 10 pm eastern time . Driven car about 60 miles so far without any issues . I figured out few small things along the way with the swap that had to be changed to work . It still looks ALL original under the hood . Will continue to update with info and photos at a later time ..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally got a few pics . Still work in progress on a few things . Also have bought a silver 2000 GS 4 door automatic to drive . May sell depends on IF I find a certain vehicle to buy .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey bro nice build I did about the same thing to my 95 teggy there was a wire on the back of the block next to the alternator that's not on the b20, did you have to move that wire? Cause I thought I saw something on that before my swap and now I'm having some weird issues 🤔

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The only difference I had with the 99 b20 I installed is that it has a knock sensor still in the block . My 99 GS do not have a knock sensor plug . Only change I had to do is use the full b18 motor mount on driver side that replaces the b20 mount . I am going to check again when I get home to make sure on anything else ..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I read up on that mount before I threw mine in too mine keeps powering off while driving till the battery dies I got told to check my grounds so I'll have to do that but that seems to be my only issue other than bleeding the clutch more if I can. Thanks man it looks more orange rl I want to paint it darker so I'll have less cops starring at it

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did not look at it that we'll until U mentioned color . I look at few places that sun shines on it and see color better . Still nice ! I undastand with drawing attention situation .. LoL

·
Registered
15 Posts
House fire this morning when I wasn't at the house my car and all my belongings are gone gotta start over. IV got to find another car.. sorry still processing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts