Team Integra Forums banner

July car of the month

10K views 34 replies 30 participants last post by  SpoonVtec 
#1 ·
This month is Supersonic-gsr, another turbocharged ride with all the gadgets to squeeze as much as possible out of the 1.8 liters

Coming next month, a G2 CotM

See less See more
#7 ·
yeah man the car is perfect the way it is a sleeper look with go to back it up and there is nothing more need to make it look better, hey jeff u have done a good job with ur ride, oh by the way i saw u on friday driving down eglington at around 4ish, i waved while u drived the other way and honked, let me know if u rem ....

#11 ·
I have to say it goes like stink! I have been in the car when he hit the boost full on...he had his winter tires on(185's) so he didn't have any traction...it spun it's tires in every gear...god it was fast...the best thing is that jeff is a great guy and has helped me out alot. Just an all out nice guy with a fantastic car...I would love to be in the car when he has his r compound tires on!

It's not a show car...it's a go car! Hence the sleeper mode!

#16 ·
its a good car...couple things id do differently tho..
just wondering..havent seen any ITR's as car of the month hmmm..and how do u become car of the month..my bday is in july it would be nice if i got it MUAHAHAH

#18 ·
thanks everyone

actually the pic in the body info was taken last friday :)

my car was moded in to be quick but not flashy!
I rearly ever pop my hood of offer rides.. not because I am stuck up but rather I just don't like being teh center of attention.

the blur in the headlights were a mod I found out about on team integra :) they are high intensity LED's they look awsome at night but when the low beams are on they are invisible :)

the turbo kit was $2800 USD I got from importparts.com on a group buy

and I did see you postal I wasn't sure who it was .. but thanks for saying hi :)

#19 ·
The thing I like most about this car is the sleeper effect. I thought I was one of the last few people to omit all the stickers and bullsh*t wings for go fast goodies. I dunno... maybe its the surprised look when you smoke a domestic V8, but I'm all go, minimal show. HID headlights and clear corners just about do it for me. Job well done supersonic-rs!!

J

#22 ·
I dunno... either way... your choice in buildup is exactly where I'd take my 96 if I had the money. Turbo buildup... maybe even with stock 98-99 wheels, no stickers or fancy bodykit, and a front end full of go fast sh*t. Clean is cool now... and though some big ass wings will turn your head, you dont need that attention when they realize their crap cant keep up with what looks to be stock.

The buildup is sweet... definately the way I'd go. Maybe with some more stereo stuff too, though this whole Playstation in the car deal is pretty stupid too. Save that for soccer moms.

J

#23 ·
Congrats man! I knew you would get Teg of the month!
Well thats 2 Turbo monsters in a row! We are both very close in the dyno's! I think we would be an awesome race! Maybe someday we will meet up on the track! That would be awesome! By the by what are you running for 1/4 mile times?

#24 ·
love the car SSRS. talk about a sleeper with some backtalk. nice job keeping it clean and fast. i am so jealous of you.... grrrr!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.