Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im working on my integra right now and me and a buddy are doing a timing belt install.. but towards the bottom of the engine right next to the oil pan we noticed a small pulley that must have been installed with my JRSC.. it does not appear to be in use but we are confused..

do anyone know where I can find a pulley diagram for the JRSC?

I tried checking the install guide that is on the jackson racing website and it does not include any pictures..

THANKS FOR THE HELP.. I CAN'T Continue Until we can get this figured out..

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
only pulley that I see there is the crank pulley. Do you have P/S and A/C still on the car? Is it just a pulley belt that is not connected?

Hummmm/... now that I'm thinking about it, it may be an idler pulley but not quite sure unless I see a picture of it. Can you spin it with your hands?

Check out the JRSC install on www.c-speedracing.com for pictures.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
yep guys it was the alt belt tensioner, it was really obvious after I looped the belt around the pulleys but it looked dam confusing just looking at it and none of the belts were on the car when I got there so it wasnt as easy as remembering how I took it apart.

Job went pretty well but I got tired and forgot to put the lowwer timming cover back so i gotta pull the crank pulley again but other than that everything went smooth and the car is actually driveable now, I heard it was sitting for a while.
thnx for the pics I'll save these for future use with the supercharger setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.