Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man it was a ***** but i finally got the charger on my GS-R.. i got a used type R kit..and i had to get a new manifold to fit mine..some of the other stuff are different too..like the brackets for the belt..but a little minor modification i got it working

now the question is what should i get to make it run more smoother? its lagging a lot and isnt kicking in till around 3000 rpm off of first gear.. right now im only running the supercharger..and that's all with stock timing..any suggestion would help thanks

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
well a supercharger shouldn't be lagging around 3000rpm on first gear b/c it's only activated by WOT. If your lagging on WOT around 3000rpm than it might be your setup. The best thing to do once your sure everything is working fine is to tune the teg on the dyno. From there, you should be able to mess with it and have the proper tuning so you won't have the lag no more. Tuning is the key!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Sounds like overly rich fuel. Without a gauge, you don't know what your setting is. It could also be too much timing retard. Take that sucker to a dyno!

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you want some help, go to hostboard.com there is a section called "cars, trucks, and hodrods" or something like that. From there go to a section called "forced induction integras" There are a crap load of people with JRSC vehicles and a bunch that know thier stuff. JRCivic is a good one to listen to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts