4 Gauge Wiring kit
All RcA's Neccesary
Give me some offers
I want 600 for all of it

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Rock_The_Ace on Mar/30/04 said:
Yea I have pics...I don't know the dimensions, and are you kidding?...it hits like whoaaa
Ive heard the JL 500/1 amp. Its seriously no joke. If its in good condition, that setup MUST sound niiiice. Good luck w/ the sale man.

·
Registered
453 Posts
wannab16a on Mar/30/04 said:
ne pics of the box? dimensions? doesn't hit much with that amp huh?
The 500/1 and W6 will seriously get you noticed over a block away. That setup POUNDS!!!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
one 12w6 can handle 500 alone. two can handle way more. im sure they sound awesome, low and sharp, but they could be pushed alot harder. I also heard it was bad to UNDER power a subwoofer? im not a huge buff on audio equiptment. BTW, how much for JUST the subs and encloser

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
moondoggie on May/03/04 said:
one 12w6 can handle 500 alone. two can handle way more. im sure they sound awesome, low and sharp, but they could be pushed alot harder. I also heard it was bad to UNDER power a subwoofer? im not a huge buff on audio equiptment. BTW, how much for JUST the subs and encloser
you heard wrong (if the gains are set correctly)....but now...can you e-mail me a pic of the amp...(just want to see the condition) also pm me what your looking to get
Later,
Jared

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
tsugsr on May/03/04 said:
Is there anything wrong with this stuff??? the reason for that question is below....

amp 419 brand new
subs 339 a piece brand new
That equals $1,097.00 minus the box and wiring.
you can find it cheaper online

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
90_integraLS on May/03/04 said:
Quote: tsugsr on May/03/04Is there anything wrong with this stuff??? the reason for that question is below....
amp 419 brand new
subs 339 a piece brand new
That equals $1,097.00 minus the box and wiring.
you can find it cheaper online
[/quote]
I did find it online.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts