Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!link

Jimmi Jammer - A common method of break-in is prying under the door handle in order to move the lock rod, thereby giving access to a jacker. The Jimmi Jammer blocks the lock rod from this intrusion, and it makes slim-jimming notably difficult as well

·
Registered
846 Posts
just get some four door handles then you can take the lock rods out all together. if youy already have keyless entry it is the way to go....

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
letsdrive on Sep/08/07 said:
just get some four door handles then you can take the lock rods out all together. if youy already have keyless entry it is the way to go....
Removing the pry rods is an additional layer that I plan on using. However, I have seen several instances where thieves used a screwdriver etc to pry off the door handle and manually unlock the door via the push rod. The jimma appears it will brace the door making this more difficult. An additional feature would be the resistance to slim jim techniques.

Either way, this is a layer. More layers never hurt, but I would never rely on just one.

·
Registered
183 Posts
if you click on the lcink for the 92-95 honda civic , it says the kit will work on integras also, so they do hae a kit for us, but honestly if you can drill hole and bend metal , why not do it yourself

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.